Cybersecurity Risk Bundle #2 (25% discount)
This is a bundle that includes the following four (4) ComplianceForge products that are focused on operationalizing cybersecurity risk management:
- Risk Management Program (RMP)
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Template (CRA)
- Vulnerability & Patch Management Program (VPMP)
- Integrated Incident Response Program (IIRP)
Why Are These Products Part of The Bundle?
This bundle is designed for organizations that need a cost-effective and timely solution to obtain risk management documentation and a professional risk assessment template. However, it also adds on vulnerability management and incident response documentation to provide a robust risk management solution for companies that already have policies and standards, but need to enhance how risk is actually managed. Being Microsoft Word and Excel documents, you have the ability to make edits, as needed. Please note that if you want a customized bundle, we are happy to create one for you. Just contact us with your needs and we will generate a quote for you.
Cost Savings Estimate - Risk Bundle #2
When you look at the costs associated with either (1) hiring an external consultant to write cybersecurity documentation for you or (2) tasking your internal staff to write it, the cost comparisons paint a clear picture that buying from ComplianceForge is the logical option. Compared to hiring a consultant, you can save months of wait time and tens of thousands of dollars. Whereas, compared to writing your own documentation, you can potentially save hundreds of work hours and the associated cost of lost productivity. Purchasing this bundle from ComplianceForge offers these fundamental advantages when compared to the other options for obtaining quality cybersecurity documentation:
- For your internal staff to generate comparable documentation, it would take them an estimated 700 internal staff work hours, which equates to a cost of approximately $59,000 in staff-related expenses. This is about 6-12 months of development time where your staff would be diverted from other work.
- If you hire a consultant to generate this documentation, it would take them an estimated 430 contractor work hours, which equates to a cost of approximately $130,000. This is about 4-8 months of development time for a contractor to provide you with the deliverable.
- This bundle is approximately 6% of the cost for a consultant or 13% of the cost of your internal staff to generate equivalent documentation.
- We process most orders the same business day so you can potentially start working with the documentation the same day you place your order.
Products Included in Risk Bundle #2
|Integrated Incident Response Program (IIRP)
The IIRP addresses the “how?” questions for how your company manages cybersecurity incidents.
|Risk Management Program (RMP)
The RMP addresses the “how?” questions for how your company manages risk.
|Cybersecurity Risk Assessment (CRA) Template
The CRA supports the RMP product in answering the “how?” questions for how your company manages risk.
|Vulnerability & Patch Management Program (VPMP)
The VPMP addresses the “how?” questions for how your company manages technical vulnerabilities and patch management operations.